Thursday, October 30, 2014

Mommy Cuddles

So, this was "Pre-Audrey"...
I guess you could say this was my 'nesting' period.  I got the urge to sew.
Flynn is my blanket and stuffie boy, so I made him his very own blanket. I had purchased a huge minky blanket for myself and Flynn kept stealing it.  So I decided I would make him his own.  He picked out he fabric and I picked the coordinating minky. 
Here's Flynn in his Pirate Blanket.  He loved it!  He still loves it and sleeps with it every night.

It actually started with this blanket that Brant is using here in this picture.  I bought this fabric for a friend.  I was making her a great blanket and had tons left over (kind of my plan ;)) and so I made a blanket perfect for a girlie.  I mean, come on, I had sown for 2 boys for so long I was excited about making something PINK! 
Here is a blanket I made for a baby shower.  It was so cute and equally soft.  I really want to make myself another minky blanket!
                                               


Here is another cute something I made with that great fabric.  In fact, I made this with every little scrap I had left.  A cute little 24x24 cuddle and jammies.  Audrey loves running around with the cuddle, but the jammies are still a bit too big for her.  SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment